In manufacturing and applications, the dirt and/or damage on QBH endface, could cause the laser burnout. To solve this problem, Dimension specially provides the QBH endface inspection and cleaning solution with advanced optical devices and structural design, which can quickly and effectively inspect and clean the QBH endface.
• All in one design, Integrated HD touchscreen
• Clear image and wide field of view
• simple operation, easy to use
• Unique foldable body, flexible option for straight use or foldable type
• Unique Replaceable Intelligent Battery, "Permanent power" with 1+ battery
• Universal USB Type C interface, compatible with various charging devices
• QBH Manufacturing Test
• QBH application maintenance
Integrated design, simple operation
The unique image adjustment device can meet the detection requirements of a large field of view, and use X/Y axis adjustment screws for rapid adjustment, with a stroke of up to 1cm.
Clear image and wide field of view
The image is clear, the resolution is up to 0.92um, and the detection area is up to 1cm×1cm.
Folding design, long battery life
With unique foldable body, flexible use of straight rod or gun type. With unique replaceable battery, intelligent independent charging, power lasts nearly 9 hours and "Permanent power" with 1+ battery. Universal USB Type C interface, which is compatible with various charging devices.
High cleaning performance, easy to use
OPTIPOP cleaning cloth tape is built into the body and can be used many times. The wiping effect is outstanding. It can be used by both left and right hands, and the operation is light and not tired.