Ultra-Narrow Bandwidth-Variable Tunable Filter
• Unprecedented sharpness：1500dB/nm roll-off
• Unprecedented narrowness: min. bandwidth 30pm (3.7GHz)
• Flexible: both bandwidth and wavelength-tunable
• DWDM system channel selection
• Optical signal noise filtering
• Laboratory &RD
Ultra-Sharp Edge Roll-Off
The filter exhibits an ultra-sharp roll-off of 1500dB/nm (12dB/GHz),without compromising the flexibility of bandwidth and wavelength tuning. Ideal for DWDM channel selection and removing ASE noise.
Continuously-Tunable BW: 0.03 to 3nm
The 3dB bandwidth is 30pm (3.7GHz) at its narrowest, and is also continuously tunable to 3nm (370GHz).Filtering of<1GHz optical frequency comb lines is also possible by combining with etalons.
1. Calculated between -3 dB and -40 dB points.
2. Within the wavelength range of 1515-1525 nm and 1610-1630 nm, specifications such as max. insertion loss, min. 3 dB bandwidth, roll-off etc may vary from the values specified above.
3. May increase by < 0.5 dB due to connector losses.
4. Max. 300 mW in the case of PMF (ensure linear polarization aligned to slow axis, in order to avoid damage).
5. Not including protruding parts.
6. For CE version, the casing dimension is 236 x 88 x 405 mm.
The above specifications are guaranteed at ambient temperature of 25 +/- 1 ℃. In the case of POF-80-CL, allow sufficient warm-up time for stable operation. The above specifications may change without prior notice.